Not every company needs an HR Department, but every company needs to focus on the HR function. A company can be overwhelmed by specific initiatives, regulatory changes, insurance management, employee issues, outdated HR manuals, ineffective compensation plans, benefits planning, etc....
Acuity can provide world-class HR expertise to help you in the areas that you define need attention. Outsourcing projects can often be the answer that a company needs for professional assistance, while not taking away from daily duties of a company's HR staff.
And whether your company is large or small, or in the midst of a cultural HR transformation, best practices and human resources administration will always remain the building blocks to success.
Integrate the Acuity staff into your business. Many issues can overwhelm a business on a daily basis and when you take a look at all the tasks and areas of HR that need addressed as outlined below, it reminds us just how critical every action item can be to a company.
- Employee Handbooks & Policy Training
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Pre-employment Screening
- Wage & Hour Issues
- Job Descriptions & Salary Reviews
- Standards Development for Record Keeping
- The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Performance Review Process
- Recruitment & Interview Programs
- New Employee Orientation Process
- Sexual Harassment Policy and Training
- Employee Relations Issues
- Management Training Programs
- Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance
- American's with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Required EEO Filings (EEO-1, VETS 100)
- Employee Separations
- Benefits Plan Designs
- Employee Compensation Training
- Employee Benefits Vendor Management
- Executive and Management Coaching
- Third Party Payroll Vendor Management
- Employee Newsletters
- Drug Free Workplace
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
Acuity can assist with specific needs within an organization that may be considered tactical and part of the traditional HR Function. Your current HR policies, practices, and procedures will be evaluated and compared to best practices. Our detailed analysis will help you to sharpen your HR vision while optimizing current resources cost effectively.